Tuesday, February 12, 2013

a Visit to Apres Midi for "Keys to Mastering a Well-rounded Life"

Just barely made it to Adrian Leed's afternoon Apres Midi gathering. Fresh off the plane from Seattle (arriving last night) it was so nice to the usual crowd again...and listening to Dr. Monique Wells share her priceless, Time and Life Management keys could not have come at a better time in my life! (...is there anything she doesn't know how to do in Paris? I still treasure her published Paris cookbook!)

....in a brief 5 minute conversation with her afterwards she has inspired my goal setting methods to a new level! hint: It starts with baby steps...



Holding a captive audience....
 
Even though still jet lagged, this was well worth attending. 
Now, I must go polish up my WRITTEN Goals!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back. Missed you much. Rich and I opened 2 businesses since you've been gone. Landscaping and Tattoo Supply. Never a dull moment. :)

    ReplyDelete