Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Last Day of Paris Fashion Week at Paul & Joe

Waiting in line with the rest of the crowd, I began to wonder what the heck I was doing out in the crowded madness, then I remembered, this is the last day of Paris Fashion week. I had to be here.

My heart skipped a beat as the security guard put his hand on my arm saying: "Okay Madam. Go!". I ran inside the Paul & Joe Show like a 7 year old running outside for recess. Ah, I love Paris, and I love Fashion...





"Okay, Madam. Go!" are wonderful words to hear, when standing outside in the "Standing Room Only" line of PFW.


Once inside, the next best thing we could possibly be told was, "Okay, we need you all to fill in the seats. The show is starting now."


The Fashion Paparazzi.


The show begins quickly.


End of the Show, the designer takes a bow.


A short video.


Each time I'm surrounded by the beauty of Paris Fashion Week, I want to throw away my blue jeans, put on a dress and some makeup and mascara. But then I remember that my blue jeans are what makes me feel "American", so maybe I'll keep them and just wear a little mascara.

Just in case you missed a few fashion week shows, they can all be view at: Style.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment