Monday, June 20, 2011

A Movie and the Bus.

This is one of those days where there's not much to blog about. Especially since I just got back after being gone for so long! I still have jet lag and have not unpacked completely.  Instead of doing anything productive, went to see the Woody Allen movie: "Midnight in Paris" with my friend the Chef (as I like to call her) Chef Robbin. Of course I loved the movie since it was filmed in Paris and made me realize all over again why I love this amazing city.

After the matinee movie and drinks, I took the bus home and decided to share a few photos from the ride.
Bus Billboard
The gold flame memorial (now for Princess Diana) in the background
The Arc (an almost daily site)
Riding past rows of Haussmanien Buildings
A random tree lined boulevard

Riding the bus in Paris is sometimes a refreshing change to taking the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment