Thursday, August 11, 2011

Single American Woman's Love of Paris

"Ah, you must like Paris because you are a single African-American women living over there right?" I was asked via email the other day.

"Wrong." I repied, in more or less words.

If a picture's worth 1,000 words, here are another few thousand more words to share just a few of the things I love about Paris. (double click the photos to enlarge)

First thing I love, the tower...of course!

Second thing, the outdoor cafe's and all the people that come with them.

I love the outdoor fresh fruit markets. 

....and vegetables. The French have a way of making everything so beautiful.

I'll admit, I hardly eat enough fresh fruits and veggies, but it's nice to know they're here.

I love the narrow streets that all look the same, but are all so different. And the artful cobblestone streets.

The old buildings, architecture, and history of Paris is amazing.

and, of course the pastries, on every corner, which I have eaten my fair share.

There's so much more about this city to love, but hopefully you get the picture; being a single American woman has absloutly nothing to do with my love for this city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment