Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Social Mixer in Paris

I have to admit, sometimes my blog life has a hard time keeping up with my real life. And there's a big huge difference in the two.

In my real life here in Paris, I am working towards keep my life balanced, between friends, family, health, fitness,creating a business, accomplishing personal goals, managing finances, becoming fluent in french, and creating and keeping a strong spiritual foundation.

In my blog life, I am focused on "Just Living, while doing my own something in the present moment." Those present moment are captured in the photos shared.

This post is from a moment of living last week at: The Controversial Manual's Social Mixer held at Le China.

Instead of writing about the event myself, I will simply link to Paris Insights, the blog of Monique and Tom. (the couple who invited me to the social mixer) where you can read more about last weeks event. 


meeting Florence at the Metro
"I thought smoking was not allowed in the metro stations." I asked my French Friend Florence, the night we met For the Controversial Manual Social Mixer.
"It's not permitted", she replied in French, "It's strictly forbidden." she mumbled with a cigarette dangling from her mouth.
"Hold on. Stand still." I said, as I snapped her photo. "This is appropriate for a controversial evening." I thought to myself.


Inside Le China where the Social Mixer was hosted

Florence, Florence and Monique

Sarah and Courtney

Florence and Florence (I love having a Parisian friend with the same name!)

A corner of The Social Mixer

A Social Mixer
This was just another night spent with a few good friends in Paris and another reason J'aime Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment