Thursday, February 25, 2010

Living Inside the Paris Photos.

Walking home past the Tuileries, I still smile when I think of the idea of living in such an amazing city. I don't feel like a tourist anymore, except for the fact that I cannot help taking photos of all the beauty that surrounds me!



I remember sitting in my home in Colorado, surfing the Internet looking for photos of Paris and wishing to be there. Wanting to live there.

Today, I live inside those same photos.



I am here, standing at the Seine River.

I take a deep breath here.


Looking up...


I am here, I take a deep breath.


I stop walking for a moment and smile.


I hear the jogger behind me, he runs into the photo...I take the picture.


Walking away...I turn around just as a couple pass....


It starts to rain...looking over at Musee d' Orsay.




Walking home, I live inside the pictures now.

No comments:

Post a Comment