Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bob's Kitchen with Florence and Joel.


"Hey Florence! It's Florence!", my french friend Florence announced when I answered my cell phone. "Joel is playing the piano at Bob's Kitchen....let's go!"
"Sure!" I said after quickly glancing at my calendar and to do list. "What time?"

Sometimes being "jobless" can be a good thing in Paris, when there are so many more FUN things to do. At a moments notice we were on the metro heading to Bob's Kitchen.

Bob's Kitchen is a Trendy little Cafe Restaurant on , 74 Rue des Gravilliers, 75003 in the 3rd Arrondissement. I wanted a chicken salad, but quickly learned that Bob's kitchen is vegetarian.
Even without the meat, which I didn't miss, the food was flavorful, fresh and satisfying.

The metro, for those who forgot what it looks like.

Joel.
Florence, Joel and Florence.Playing backup on the 'air piano'.

"Who are these distractions?" Joel must wonder.

Just another great afternoon in the beautiful city of Paris at Bob's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment