Sunday, January 17, 2010

An Evening with Familiar Friends - Paris Soiree

Getting back into the 'routine' of life in Paris, which includes the Sunday evening dinner Soirees at Patricia's. Walking to her home is filled with beautiful sites along the way. I think I will always be a tourist (at heart) always with a camera.


Sometimes Paris does not seem real, but it is!

Tonight Patricia showed me how to make these Salmon Appetizers. I made the entire tray full, and before I could get my camera, half were gone!


Chez Patricia.


Guest Speaker, Rebecca.



Rebecca and Patricia.


Lamb, Vegetable Couscous, Green beans, Black-eyed peas, Bread, Dessert, Cocktails and Wine.


A few Guests and Old Friends.



Paris Soirees always turn into a nice evening with old and new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment