"I think you have a boyfriend and you're just not telling me. So let's be honest." he says to me.
"I don't have a boyfriend and I don't know what I want." I reply.
I am surrounded and supported by 6 intriguing men who share the words below...as I reply:
- "You're very special to me, you're my best friend and yes, I still live with my girlfriend." "You're special to me too and yes, I can't live without you. " I reply.
- "I love you. You're intelligent, Beautiful and You're Stupid." "I believe you." I think to myself.
- "You're smokin' hot, I'm attracted to you. Go away.", he says. "Leave me alone but Don't ever leave me. I reply.
- "Je t'aime et tu es ma petite amie." he says sincerely. "I don't understand." I say.
- "All I want are ears to hear and eyes to see." he repeats. "You can't see who I am and you don't understand." I think to myself.
- "I want you back with me and I will wait." he promises. "I'll be back, but don't wait for me." I never tell him.