Friday, July 29, 2011

Just Dessert

How could I forget to post the most important photos of any breakfast, lunch or dinner in Paris?
Dessert of Course.

(Hmm, I wonder if it would be a worthy project to sample, photograph and blog about just desserts of Paris. It would take a lifetime, but could be a worth project.

From last week, here's our photos of Dessert at Bar du Central, which is always a treat on a Sunday afternoon or any day for that matter.


Creme Brulee
Cafe Gourmand
Bar du Central in the 7th Arrondissement, is one of my favorite little cozy places at 99 rue St Dominique. The wait staff are super friendly, portions are (in my opinion) pretty large, and every dish I've had so far, which is nearly every Sunday, has been wonderful.

Bon Appite, if you ever go!

No comments:

Post a Comment