Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Best Kept Secret -- Bar du Central

Almost every Sunday after church, (it's become somewhat of a ritual) we get together to talk about our life issues, goals, hopes, dreams, (men) and plans for the future. One of our favorite places to eat is Bar du Central (Just around the corner from the American Church in Paris...and always open for a late lunch after the 1:30 Service).

We're still counting down Chef Robbin's last few days (2) remaining in Paris.  

"Cheers, to Beginning a New Chapter Soon!"
Florence and Chef Robbin

One of my Favorite things to do in Paris, and Bar du Central is one of the best places to do it.
I was craving chicken. This was better than I expected.

"Delicious!" said Chef Robbin.
Bar du Central is one of my "Best Kept Secrets" of a Sunday Afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment