Friday, May 28, 2010

Disneyland-Paris.

Fantasyland:
"I never want to see you again." my secret love tells me face to face.
"I deserve it." I think to myself as he walks me to the metro.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!" -Sir Walter Scott

I am free to escape to Disneyland-Paris.
Inside Discoveryland, Frontierland, and Adventureland, I forget about the mistakes of Fantasyland.


Disneyland Paris, changed the name from Euro Disney in 1994. Am I the only one that still called it "Euro Disney" in 2010!?!

Disneyland Paris.

The beginning of A perfect day!

"Adventureland"

"Frontierland"

"Frontierland"

"Fantasyland"

"Discoveryland"

"The New Generation of Friends"

"It's a Small World"...afterall.

Disneyland-Paris, just 30 minutes outside of Paris by train, is the perfect place to make an adventure that will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment