Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Christmas Market

The weather is cool, crisp, and fresh not unbearably cold...yet. Let's go check out one of the largest Christmas markets in town on the Champs Elysees. I love Paris, I love the cool air, and I love the holiday season! Let's go.

We can sip on hot red wine as we browse the market, afterwards stopping for dinner somewhere on the Champs Elysees.

Concord Place.
From Russia.

Mmm.

Mmm?
Smells nice.
Stars, reminds me of the a tatoo I've never had.

Men and baby dolls.
There's so much more to see...can't possibly fit it all onto one post. Come to Paris during the holidays to experince it all for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I was on some website & it featured Christmas window displays in Paris. They were absolutely gorgeous.

    Holiday time in France HAS to be glamorous fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you're right. Holiday Season in France is AWESOME. I love it. Also love your fashion ideas. I will check out your latest book recommendation. Much needed fashion advice to keep up with the beauty of French Women. Thanks for you comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I walked through it twice while we were there. I was kind of bummed the first time, because we had just eaten lunch and I would have killed for some tartiflette when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete