Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally Home for the Holidays!

After 20 hours of traveling from Paris, finally home.

Mom, Dad, my sisters, my brother, my nephew and my brand new niece were all there upon arrival at the airport, although it was almost midnight. Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps!


Ah, Home Sweet Home.
Photos of the family for the blog.

My wonderful sisters, new niece, my father (background) and brother (photographer). Mom's shoulder on the left, nephew hidden.

A bundle of "Love", my niece #2.

Hannah's welcome sign, in French...of Course!

Nephew #1.

Family!

A bundle of soft, cute, cushy, wet, slobbery Love.
It's nice to be home with family for the holidays, no matter where in the world I live!
Happy Holidays.
p.s. My luggage was returned to the airport by the woman who mistakenly took it. The baggage service called the owner of a piece of luggage left behind that look similar to mine. A woman answered the call and said she had received all her luggage only to realize she was heading to a downtown hotel with my luggage by mistake. All is well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment