Saturday, December 12, 2009

The French Family Men.

It's common to see men in Paris pushing strollers while the mother strolls along side. It's a tender site that I admire. Today was "Family French Man" overload, as they were all in my way as I rushed to do last minute (in Paris) Holiday Shopping at Galeries Lafayette before leaving for Las Vegas.

They were all out to show the children the beautiful window displays. The beauty of the windows actually balanced out the rush of the crowd. Every want to admire the beauty.

The French Family Men were everywhere with their women, wives, and children.

If a woman was pushing a stroller...it was usually empty.


Families filled the sidewalks. Men pushed the strollers.

Is there an unwritten French Rule?


Nice Family.




Where is the baby?


Smart Contraption.


Another Nice Looking Family.

The French Family Man.


Maybe he would prefer to walk?


The French Family Men are indeed a nice site to see. Soon I will attempt to notice the American Family Man, in Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour.. googled French lights (wanted to see what the Eiffel Tower looked like lit up for Christmas) and came across your blog. I love seeing these pics above, I remember how busy it was in front of the windows at Galeries Lafayette. My daughter and I went to Paris the first week in June, can't believe it's been more than 6 months. I was totally fascinated with this amazing city! My favourite part aside from the Eiffel Tower was Montmartre... omg! I haven't read your entire blog, but I will check it out. I see you're going to Vegas.. I assume you live there? Been there too, just over a year ago, another fascinating city but for many different reasons. Thanks for the great pics and the link to the 120 year anniversary light show.

    ReplyDelete