Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paris "Eye Candy".

Inside my heart, I feel happy and free, like a young child running carefree through the streets of Paris. It's a wonderful place to be.

Paris is full of "eye candy" inside museums, outside architecture, monuments, food markets, Holiday markets, fashions, people, etc. It all makes me smile.

I decided to skip the metro and take the train (RER) back to my apartment. It's just simply wonderful "being" in Paris. I could write that over and over, every single day.

Happy and Free (from school?).

A place to live in Paris.


A Quite Avenue.


Architectural "Eye Candy".

Taking the train home for a change.

The RER, bigger and more scary than the metro.



Sometimes it seems like others let the 'eye candy' pass by without taking a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment