Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Dinner at Louise Cafe.

Louise Cafe.

Today was the beginning, once again of daily French lessons (return to student status) while still squeezing in work with Adrian. The day ended with a nice relaxing dinner with a friend at Louise Cafe.

Louise, the owner made the evening even more enjoyable with her friendly personality, great food and staff, and the warm atmosphere of the cafe. This was another great find in Paris...we later found out that trip advisor agrees...
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187147-d1076810-Reviews-Louise_Cafe-Paris_Ile_de_France.html

Ah, "Comfort Food".

"I spend my time now, looking for the Light", my friend tells me over dinner.
Hmm, that's not hard to find in Paris. I think to myself.

Ah, another evening in the City of Light.
"There are only two places in the world where a man can live contentedly: at home and in Paris" -Hemingway
Today I was content at Louise Cafe and in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment