Sunday, June 13, 2010

Un pique-nique ( A picnic) All in French.

I've stopped calling them "dates", I've stopped counting and wondering about the protocol. Today, was just a nice Sunday afternoon spent with a few very friendly French friends of Pierre-Yves.

They didn't know me, but still, they all greeted me with a kiss on both cheeks. It's a little weird when strangers greet with a kiss, but this is Europe and it seemed too cold a gesture to back away and offer my hand to shake.







They spoke only French (which I insisted when they tried to accommodate me with broken English) I understood the conversations and my French is improving (with daily lessons).

Un pique-nique in Paris, with friendly strangers; just one more reason to be Grateful for everything in Life.

What are you grateful for Today? Thanks for sharing your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment