Friday, September 25, 2009

Conversations with Pierre

"I don't understand what kind of business you could possibly have to do so late in the evening!?" I question Pierre.
"Last night, I wanted you by my side, but you are a busy woman, always working. So it is impossible to have you next to me." He explains.
I'm frustrated with our friendship. I'm sure he's saying again, he wants me beside him in bed, but we have so many French-English mis-communications, I have to ask. "Where Pierre? Where were you last night?"
"Yes, okay, I do not work late into the evening, but it was Dinner. Dinner with the Minister of Japan. I wanted you beside me, but it is impossible for you?" he's asking me. I know from the tone of his voice.

I answer with silence. Could this be the reason I need a dress by Dior or Yves Saint Laurent?

Next time, I will be available, and i will go, and I will take photos for my blog.
Nothing is impossible after all.

Today I've decide to change a few things in my life for the better, change how I think about possibilities, and change the way I look at the world.

"Perhaps I will see you tomorrow or Sunday?" he wants to know.
"Maybe." I reply, and the conversation ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment