Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not Happy All the Time...

Is anyone really happy ALL THE TIME?
Leave the recipe in a commment below if you are.

I am happy and greatful most of the time, especially here in Paris, but sometimes not. Leaving out blogs on an unhappy day, will result in a life that appears to be happy all the time. But that's not reality.

Today I am not happy.

I could say that I don't know why, but I do. Being in Paris for 3 months now and still feeling unorganized is the dark cloud that wants to rain from above. Organizing and re-financing personal real estate, Re-establishing an International Business, initiating a research project and improving my French all threaten to rain down on me if not given the time and attention they need.

I am a 'natural organizer', it's what I DO...very well! But not with my own 'stuff'.

I promised a friend that I would try to make progress with organizing 'my life' by the end of this month, which is only next week. Where does the time go?
Completing my projects won't make me happy all the time, but it will make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment