Friday, September 25, 2009

A Night at the Movies

Looking UP at the Movie Screen?!

Tonight, I decided to see Julie and Julia after dinner and shopping on the Avenue des Champs Elysees. I went 'solo', since Pierre did not want to go with me, and it was too last minute to invite a girlfriend.

To my surprise, the theater was old and odd. The seats were slopped upwards towards the high screen. Amazingly backwards! I suppose the design might have been based on drive in theaters where the screen is high. Who knows? I took a quick photo buried below the high seats looking up at the even higher screen.

The movie was great. I laughed out loud, alot and now want to cook French food everyday. I completely forgot about the awkward seating.
I am happy, inspired and motivated more than ever to succeed in Paris and achieve my goal owning a beautiful apartment in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment