Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Already...Where Have You Been?

I've been so busy, almost too busy to blog! Where does the time in a day go? I still don't understand how there just does not seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done, even when I am not working a full time 9 to 5 job?

Maybe there have never been enough hours in a day to get it all done? I wonder if that's why there's a tomorrow?

This Monday morning started off with the (almost usual) phone call from the boss. I suppose if this were a regular job, the morning calls would be equivalent to walking past the boss's desk each morning, and when she sees you headed for your desk, she summons you into her office for the morning's tasks, deadlines, schedule updates, priorities...etc.

This mornings top priority was to create an ad for Wednesday...Since I had already made an appointment to meet Antonia for breakfast in Saint Germain this morning, I finished the task quickly and went to have breakfast....


Ahhhh, breakfast at the Cafe de Flore. This man brought to our table, the best ham and cheese omelet ever...with coffee and cream, and of course fresh bread, butter and jams. Maybe it was just the ambiance of the restaurant and surrounding, that made everything taste so good.
What a nice Monday Morning!

Wikipedia writes:
The Café de Flore, at the corner of the Boulevard Saint-Germain and the Rue St. Benoit, in the VIth arrondissement of Paris, has long been celebrated for its intellectual clientele.

My friend Antonia and I have decided that Cafe de Flore (the cafe for intellectuals) will be "Our" cafe! After discussing our goals, hopes, dreams, accomplishments and to-be accomplishments in Paris, we strolled past the museum...with the plastic dome thingy...what's that place called? Anyway it's in the background of my self shot of the "intellectuals".



An "Intellectual"...I feel so well-read after spending the morning at Cafe de Flore!


Hope your week has started off just as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment