Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday Soiree with Friends

So many wonderful and interesting people travel thorough Paris and make time visit Patricia's Sunday night dinners, which are a great way to network and broaden social horizons in so many ways. Some guests live in Paris as expats, some guests were born and raised in Paris, others live in the south of France and some are in Paris on vacation for a few weeks or days, all are interesting.
The mix of people I meet on Sunday evenings is always enlightening.
This has almost become my Sunday evening ritual; helping Patricia serve the food, cutting bread and signing in the guests. I actually love serving her home cooked food on the plates.
This is just one of the many, many, many reasons I absolutley love living in Paris.
I am learning and growing each and everyday that I live here....

A few GREAT women!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Kristin, I am beyond HAPPY here in Paris. Thanks for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so enjoying your blog! I know this is from August, but I'm starting at the beginning so I don't miss anything about your adventure. I too dream of Paris.

    ReplyDelete