Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stop the World...I Wanna Get Off...for a minute

Have you ever just wanted to stop the world to get off for a few minutes, collect your thoughts, then get back on?

I've decided to take a few moments away from blogging, to pull my life back together. Right now it seems as if it is going in about 7 different directions, and something's gotta give...(sorry blog)

Please stand-by....I'll be back shortly...In a few days perhaps.

Have a great week wherever you are.

I've posted a few pictures I took on a random walk home...Just a few more reasons why I still absolutely love, love, love living in Paris!!



Short cut through an Old Mall

Quite and Cool

A Beautiful Church Hiding Around a Random Corner


A Sculpture in the center of a round-about




No comments:

Post a Comment