Saturday, October 17, 2009

French-English Lunch

Every Saturday afternoon, after the French-English Conversation Sessions, the group meets for lunch at the Cafe right outside Lutece Langue. Today was one of the few days I had time in my schedule to join them for more conversation and more great food.













After a wonderful lunch, Emilie and I braved the light rain drizzles to walk to the Galleries Lafayette for an afternoon of shopping where the 30% off sales are happening now.
I snapped a few photos along the way.

Just outside the Palais Royal

Inside the Palais Royal Garden area

Thorough the Passage Choiseul

The Magnificent Opera

Then off to shopping, speaking French and English with Emilie along the way. Sometimes I still feel like it's a dream actually living in Paris: a place full of so much beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment