Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF even in Paris!

Coughing and sneezing is heard on the metro now. The weather is changing and so it seems also is the health of the Parisians.

I still love Paris, but I don't like riding the metro on these rainy days. Adrian and I scoured the city looking for hand sanitizer gel that didn't cost the equivalent of $6.00 for 2 ounces. We both decided that the next trip back to the states, we would bring back the big bottles we took for granted and cannot be found here in Paris. We settled on buying the 3 euro bottle, which is still a ridiculous price.

It's been a busy week, catching up on lots of work since my vacation to Marseille (photos are finally posted...starting 1 October, if you missed them). I'm making a little progress each day on my goals, but it's always nice when Friday rolls around.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment