Friday, October 30, 2009

Turning Over a New Leaf

This morning, I've decided to turn over a new leaf and shift my focus from all the wonderful, entertaining 'distractions' of Paris, (food, men, parties, etc) to focus on a few serious goals and accomplishments. (personal and professional goals)

Yes, this resolution has been made several times in the past, but that won't stop me from making it once again. It's the start of a new month, so why not? I wonder if I'm the only one constantly working on changing my life? I wonder if I will ever just stop and be content for nothing more? Life is like a great romance adventure novel, that keeps me reading, so somehow it's doubtful.

Today, I turn the page in this book of my life, it's a change for the better, to see what unfolds on the next page.

Here are a few photos taken tonight, from the new page. Walking home from the American Library. Yes, the library, not a date, not dinner, not dessert, not a soiree, and not a party.



Looking down a random street, around the corner from the American Library. Even the Eiffel Tower is turing over a new leaf with new lights
The roses say, "Congratulations on Turning Over a new Leaf"

Inhale deeply in the cool, crisp evening Parisian air. Can you smell the light fragrance as we walk by?


Walking across Pont de l' Alma


View from Pont de l' Alma
Another beautiful evening in Paris, promises another beautiful day to follow on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment