Thursday, October 29, 2009

Girls' Night out in Paris

This morning's email read: Hey Florence, I know it's last minute, but meet me if you can at Le Club 93 Montmartre , for the "52 Martinis Paris Cocktails Meetup". signed Janice.

Le Club 93 is a pretty 'swanky' bar, that I've been wanting to visit as I've walked past it a few times on my way to the metro, headed home. And now that Forest (yes, that's her real name) chose this bar to host the evening drinks and social meetup, and Janice just sent me an invite, how could one resist meeting a few more friends in Paris, for more great food, drinks and a great time? Needless to say, we had a fabulous evening.


Debra, me, Forest, and Janice






Going Home
The end of another fabulous evening in Paris. Great friends, good food, conversation, laughter, and a beautiful evening in Paris. Really, what's NOT to love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment