Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Few Photos After French Class Tonight

Still not feeling too well, but I couldn't miss another night of French lessons. I think the school has a strict policy on absentees, and I already missed Monday night. So to make the evening interesting, I took a few photos on my way home from class.

Who takes photos of absolutly nothing to share on a blog? Answer: Me. Paris is such an amazing city, I could find taking a photo of a cardboard box fascinating. (maybe I have a fever?)


The School, Lutece Langues is on boulevard de Sebastopol


Every week I pop in and out of the Metro at Chatelet
Every week I walk on the people mover
(tonight I just stood still)
Maybe I should have bought a few oranges from the underground produce man
I could use some Vitamin-C right now

One more metro transfer, and I'm home.
Not sure if I'll study much French in the next few days, but I will get plenty of rest to get over this cold. cough, cough, hack, hack...that's my post for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anywhere for you to get some Echinacea , Goldenseal, Astragalus? Also take some zinc. These are herbal remedies that are excellent natural alternatives:
    http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/articles/colds.htm
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete