Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stroll next to the Seine

This Sunday afternoon, I went out to buy a long winter coat. With the weather getting a little chilly, and just recovering from a cold, being warm in the coming months is now a priority. It will be next to impossible to hibernate in a little apartment during the outdoor Christmas markets, holiday shopping, looking at Christmas lights and more going out with friends.

Although there are no shops along the river seine (in this area), this was the scenic route along the way. Sometimes I still have to pinch myself when the thought of living here crosses my mind.

As I pinched, I took a few photos to share. This is how some French people (and me), spent the Sunday afternoon.












Paris in the Fall on a Sunday afternoon along the river Seine is beyond beautiful. Especially since the roads are closed to traffic on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment