Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally Out and About - Things I Love this Tuesday

Ah, I'm finally feeling better and have filled in my blog from last Friday. (scroll back a few days Marilena and Victoria..my dedicated readers) to catch up!

Today...This Tuesday morning, I had a bacon, egg and cheese McMuffin breakfast sandwich at McDonalds. I love the little McCafe French pastry shop in the front of French McDonalds.


McCafe, McDonald's

I love a garden planted for no apparent reason.


I love, love, love all the individually owned fresh produce shops on almost every little corner.


I love to watch the endless boats go by on the river Seine.


I love the Interesting Architecture, everywhere.
I especially love the fact that I am finally really feeling better (not yet 100%), but well enough to go out to meet a few friends as I did today. Paris is charming, even in the crisp, chilly, Fall air.
I hope you are able to get out and about in the cool Fall air, where ever you live during this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How beautiful! If we had those McCafe pastry shops at McDonald's I might go there.

    I, too, had that awful H1N1 "when pigs fly" flu. Absolutely dreadful, so I can totally relate to how you felt. And then I topped that off with a dose of car accident - I got rearended. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete