Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pleasure, Laughter and Fun

Sometimes when bad things happen, I can easily think 'nothing' gives me pleasure anymore. A small voice reminds me, "Think about all the things that use to give you pleasure. Then go for a walk."

Pleasure, laughter and fun is a reminder of how much life is really worth living.

Then I remember, I love reading, writing, drinking a 'good' cup of coffee, or even better; a 'good' cup of hot chocolate (with a nice man at Angelina's cafe). I begin to smile.

I love a good recipe that's simple and delicious, a great conversation with a few good laughs, a walk in the park, looking at trees, with the colorful fall leaves crunching under my feet. Pleasure, laughter and fun fills my mind.

I love chocolate and I love Paris.

Then I go for a walk, as the small voice suggested and along comes a "Chocolate Truck" dropping off a few girls on the sidewalk to give away free chocolates.

Is this all in my imagination? I smile when I am offered a few pieces of free chocolate in. My list of pleasure, laughter and fun begins to grow longer.







Unexpected free chocolate is added to my list of pleasure in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment