Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans?!

Thanksgiving Plans:

"We are going to have an American Thanksgiving dinner with the Ambassador. You know the ambassador, don't you?" asks Pierre. "No. I am not going." I reply.

"Florence, Here are the reservations I made for our Thanksgiving dinner. Here is the information, check it out." says the email from my French friend Florence. "Ask Pierre if he has a friend and wants to join us?"

"No, I don't want to join your friends." says Pierre. "My plans are better, I am sure." he adds.

"What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I have one seat open, so don't even think about bringing Pierre." Adrian tells me. "Let me know soon."

"I don't know if I can go with you." I tell Florence.
"I don't want to have dinner with your American Friends." says Pierre.
"I don't want to have dinner with your ambassador." I tell Pierre.

"I want to have dinner with your friends." says French Florence
"No, we can't have dinner with your French Friends." say Adrian.

"We don't celebrate Thanksgiving." says Eric.

Thanksgiving Plans?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Florence. It's Sandra. I'll be interested to hear where and with whom you spend your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete