Friday, March 5, 2010

Beauty on the Run.

A few photos of beauty from this morning's run. My new strategy is to sleep in my running clothes (the clean ones). Then when I wake up, I literally "hit the ground running". So far it's a great strategy!


Jogging past one of several morning temptation. Clicked one photo...mmm, No Thanks!
Ah, the fresh morning air.
Jogging through the calm nature.
This morning, my goal was to reach the lake at Bois de Boulogne. Success!
After 40 minutes of jogging at this point, the lake is too large for me to run around today.


Maybe in 2 weeks, I'll jog around the entire lake with ease.

Every now and then, I have to glance at the "Tower" to remind me of where I really am!

This place is for lovers! I love Paris and I love to run!

One more picture of the beauty of nature, before I put away the camera and continue my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment