Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nothing Exciting to Blog About.

No more junk food. Instead of sucumbing to the call of the metro refrigerated vending machines, now I take their photo and continue on my way. My internal body system says "Thank you", each time I resist the wonderful junk food. Good-bye Snickers, M&M's, Maltesets (my chocolate malted milk balls) and Skittles...our love affair has ended.

Honestly, I am almost sure I will have one of them again at least once or twice more this year.
But for now, it's jogging, light breakfasts, goal setting, getting more and more organized, eating healthy and still "Just Living" in Paris.
Ah, the loves of my life!

Just another day, walking home from Blvd St. Germain.

Seeing the grandpere with the children made me smile.
Just another rainy overcast beautiful day in Paris.

Street interviews, not uncommon.

I think it's a compliment to be stopped by a camera crew. I always think they only stop the ones they think are attractive for the camera or friendly to talk to.
Nothing else really exciting to blog about on this Thurday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment