Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nothing Exciting for Today.

Okay, seriously, there's really nothing exciting to blog about right now...really! So I've decided to post a few more photos of my friend Carrie's visit from this past weekend. We truly had a great time, chatting, eating and doing touristy things.

Photos like these below have become my everyday life in Paris, which has to change soon...otherwise I am going to go crazy simply enjoying life in Paris, under the motto: "Just Live." Oh, woe is me...lol!

An Example: "Just Live."



With Friends: "Just Live."



Spring in Paris. Flowers beginning to bloom!



Welcome Spring!


"Swish, swish, swish...". Enjoy each moment. Just Live.



Sometimes life is calm, like the Seine today...

"Ho hum..." huh? Nothing too exciting...just simply nice weekend photos. I wonder if I am nearing the end of this dream fantasy in Paris? I wonder if "Reality" is going to kick in soon? We'll see. (to be continued)....

No comments:

Post a Comment