Saturday, May 30, 2009

Breaking Free

Sometimes I feel like you have this power over me, it’s like a connection. I want to break free.

I know that you are not happy when I am happy and you only want to control me. You do not share my joy.

You want to control my life.
It gives you power.

I see that you want to draw me closer to you so that you can better control and manipulate me. But I don’t want to be near you. I am not happy when I am around you. I don’t feel good when I am around you. You take my energy, my power, you reach deep inside of me and you hurt my soul.

You sit waiting for the dreams of my heart to fail, because that is what you need to stay alive. It will make you stronger. My failure or unhappiness feeds the darkness inside of you.

I know that you do not wait to share my joy; you turn away to ignore my love, you only wait for my pain. You don’t want to see me shine. I can tell when I look into your eyes, there is no love shining through from your heart. You only want to manipulate.

Sometimes I fear the darkness inside of you. I don’t feel love around you.
Sometimes I’m afraid of you and I want to break free.
I want to stay far away, but I fear that one day I might be drawn closer to you.

I won’t know how to live my life near you because your dark power consumes. I don’t know how to Live around you. I have to stay away, but fear whispers that one day I might be back near you. I want to break free.

I am breaking free.

I hope that you see I AM breaking free.

1 comment: