Monday, May 11, 2009

Step One...Flight Confirmed!

Yes, I did it! Today I booked my flight.

Here's my flight confirmation...this really is the beginning of my Dream! I can't believe that I am actually going to move to Paris and live there!? Actually live there, not as a student, but as....OMG "An American in Paris!" (I feel little pebbles from the crumbling Rock called Fear, they are not big enough to stop me...)



Passenger(s): FLORENCE ...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Departure (LAS): June 10, 11:05 AM
Seat is confirmed/
Paris Ch. De Gaulle
Arrival (CDG): June 11, 10:05 AM CEST (morning)

I am not going to get too excited becuase there are still quite a few things I need to tie up...
This week also I must resign from my job and confirm my apartment in Paris...I hope they are still holding the apartment for me.
I also need to re-finance my house to lower the mortgage! Then Sell or Rent it...
Then I have to figure out how to get 3 seasons of clothes in just 3 pieces of luggage.

The story continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment