Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vegas Girls Weekend Away - Saturday

The Bellagio, Las Vegas

(Again, I had to Publish this after leaving Vegas, but it was actually written while in Vegas)

Sat 16 May 2009, It’s actually 4 AM on Sunday morning, 17 May. I just got back to our room at the Bellagio, where we are staying, but I have to capture Saturday, since it has continued on into Sunday morning….Still celebrating “Girls Nite out in Vegas!”
We started the morning with breakfast at the Ballagio Café inside the greenhouse. There I met one more friend of Jamie’s named Christiana. We had a great talk about how to manifest what you want in life by actually feeling the feelings of what you want. She was very inspiring to chat with and she gave me some examples of how to really make things happen in my life the way I want them to happen. There are a few things I would love to have in Paris...

I want to live in a beautiful apartment in Paris where my friends and family can visit in Luxury (like our hotel room) Our Room...

I want a French or European boyfriend or Canadian or American...I want it all and I want him to share it with.
Okay, I have to wake up from this dream and keep writing……After breakfast, a few of us went to the pool to hang out. What a beautiful pool! Nothing too eventful, just a beautiful day at the resort spent by the pool.
One of the pools...
Another one of the pools...(I think there were four)...
Laying next to the pool, I am reading “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man”… BTW, I now know from Steve Harvey’s book, more about Mr. “Touchy-Feely” from last night. He wanted “something” from me. The book says: “It’s easy: when a man approaches you, he has a plan. And the main plan is to sleep with you, or to find out what it takes to sleep with you.” pg. 63.
I can’t believe I am quoting the book….but it’s a really, really, really insightful book…if you are a woman reading this blog, and want to understand men a little better…go Get STEVE HARVEY’S BOOK…now!

The second thing he writes about “Mr. Touchy-Feely” is, “ We men are very simple people: if we like what we see, we’re coming over there If we don’t want anything from you, we’re not coming over there. Period” Pg. 64
Ahhh, Now I get it….
Tonight we all had dinner at Hard Rock Café’s Nobu for Sushi and drinks….I have to stop this blog right here...Vegas Censorship: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas, at the Nobu Café.
A few "Good Girls" and a few "Bad Girls"...

Cirque du Soleil show Zumanity, very funny, sensual, definitely Adult…but very entertaining. A wonderful Saturday in Vegas.

1 comment: