Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moving...Towards Order for Prosperity

“If you wish to be rich, you must be orderly. All men with great wealth are orderly – and order is heaven’s first law.” The Game of Life, by Florence Shinn

I am slowly sorting through all my stuff…shirts, sweaters, tanks, tees, jeans, slacks, shorts, capri’s, sandals, boots, flats, pumps, sneakers, coats, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats and handbags….they are all in their piles on the floor of my bedroom waiting to be selected to go, to be donated, or to be stored in reserve to take to Paris in January.

There’s no way I can carry all my summer, fall and winter clothes to Paris in one trip, without excess baggage, so I will have a small reserve of clothes, shoes, coats and files that will fit into the back of my truck. (the truck goes to Vegas for a year, until I decide if I still need it, or not).

That remaining “stuff” will go to Paris on my trip back after the Christmas and New Year holiday. After that, I will only have the things I own in Paris and my household items in storage in Colorado. My stuff will become more managable and no longer spread out in three places.

I’m feeling better as it is all getting under control. After it's all sorted out, only my “precious possessions” will be with me, that is all that will surround me.

I am moving towards order in my life – and order is heaven’s first law.

No comments:

Post a Comment