Sunday, May 10, 2009

Part of Fear Still Standing in the Way of My Dreams

The fear that’s causing me to stall and delay moving towards my goal of “Just Living in Paris” right now is a “What If” that looks like this:

What if quitting this job I have now is not the right decision? Especially in this economy where so many are losing jobs and their homes. Am I crazy?

Reality Says: The Truth is I know deep in my heart and soul that this really is the right thing for the soul of who I am. My soul ( the deepest part of me) knows that Paris really is the place for me. I don’t know why, but I know in my soul, that somehow, I “belong” in Paris, and for some reason, I really must "be there". The Spirit of Paris “calls” me. I have to go and find out what She wants.

My fear also asks me what if it all doesn't work out? What if I can’t make it in Paris financially?

But Reality Says: The Truth is I know that there are many other things I am capable of doing. I know that I am ambitious, intelligent, and resourceful. I will make it financially. I must!

The Rock called Fear is beginning to crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment