Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things I Need to do before Moving to Paris...

1. Book the Flight (goal: depart around 10, 11, 12 Jun…that will give me time with family in Vegas and Dad’s 75th Birthday 8 Jun)
2. Resign from my Job
3. Pay taxes? (Yes, I am still waiting for the final numbers from my accountant in Florida!)
4. Organize my Investment rental property finances (I can do this in Paris, but it would be nice to have it organized before I leave)
5. Change most of my mail and bills to online statements (so Robin, won’t have to keep forwarding my mail to me)
6. Purge excess clothing and stuff that I won’t need (I admire how little clutter most of my friends in Paris have…of course they don’t have half the storage space we have here in the US either…maybe they would have more stuff if they had more space?)
7. Buy extra luggage (Hey, my plan is to live in Paris for a year, I need 2 seasons of clothes….don’t laugh.)
8. Check on my health insurance coverage in France

So that’s my 8 Step list of things to do before going to Paris. I will let you know how I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment