Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Rock Called Fear...

This is the beginning of the journey of my dream to Live in Paris, but right now there's a rock called Fear that sitting in the way. There's this big rock, blocking the path. To me, it seems like I cannot move forward to live my dream. I feel stuck and afraid.

Today, my friend/therapist "New York" has helped me see things from a new perspective. She helped me recognize and define this fear. She asked me if I knew why it was sitting there, right between me and the True desire of my heart. I asked her, "Who put it there?"

"New York" helped me to see, that I put it there, but the question, she asked is why? What is this Rock called Fear? Could it be the fear of no longer being: "This is Florence, she's nothing, she doesn't matter."? Could it be the fear of letting go and moving away from the structure, conformity, and expectations of others? (mom? military structure?)

This dream is MINE. This dream to live in Paris comes from the inside of who I am. It was born inside the core of who I am. It is filled with joy, passion and excitement.

For so many years, I have dreamed of living in Paris. This dream calls me, and I MUST go live it. I can't explain it. I can't explain why. I don't understand it and I don't understand why, but I believe I must have faith and follow my heart. I feel led to be there...

Today, there's not much in reality that stands in the way of making this dream a reality, except for the big rock, called Fear that I manifest to be there...blocking my way.

Follow me as I examine the rock, define it, then move it out of my way so I can move forward to the path of my dreams, the life that waits for me in Paris. Today is the first day of this journey. I am Breaking Free. I have no idea what the future holds, I only know that right now...The rock still sits here, but I know it won't be for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment