Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bastille Day Parade

Today is the biggest holiday celebration in Paris...Bastille Day....We started by watching the military parade down the Champs Elysees.







This morning was a beautiful day...everyone get the days event newspaper, the moment they step off the metro near the Champs Elysees.








A military parade, with interesting displays of history




Watching the Parade (front row) with Chris, a visiting friend


Military Flight portion of the Bastille Day Parade, down the Champs Elysees


Have I mentioned how much I love Paris?


Picnic, Party, Concert and Fireworks, at the Eiffel Tower tonight....I'll tell you all about it tomorrow....
p.s. Today I got inside 2 small elevators, did not get stuck and was only slightly afraid. I will recover soon from Claustrophobia...I MUST!










2 comments:

  1. OMG! Did you straighten your hair??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...Don't worry, I did not change my hair for Pierre!

    ReplyDelete