Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day - 4 July 2008

Happy 4th of July 2008!
I love this metro poster...this is what Real Independence must feel like!


4th of July (today) at a Paris Cafe on the Seine with Adrian and Mary Ellen


Lunch at a Local Cafe


Our waiter, looks grouchy, but turned out to be very nice. When I asked him where was the toilet?(in French...of course) , he pointed down stairs and said, "Here is a very special gift, I give to you..." as he placed a dummy coin for the toilet stalls in my hand. I love the French!

After the Saturday morning French-English conversation group followed by lunch, we went shopping then headed off to one of Adrian's newest properties Le Chateau Saint-Germain.

www.parlerparispapartments.com/rentals/saint-germain.html

Adrian at Le Chateau Saint-Germain...a BEAUTIFUL apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment