Friday, July 3, 2009

Walking Home, I'm a Tourist!

Walking back to the metro after visiting a friend, I decided to take the "scenic route", which wasn't difficult since it was only one street away from my friends apartment.


A Tourist Stop to View the Eiffel Tower from the Palais de Chaillot
I couldn't resist stopping for a few photos.


I LOVE PARIS...even if I'm having a bad hair day!


I Always Love to see this carousel!



Just another "Touristy" Photo...couldn't resist taking...


Days like today and sights like this...only make me LOVE living in Paris even more!

2 comments:

  1. Have you gone for a ride on the carousel? It looks beautiful, too.

    Nah, I don't think you're ever going to not love being in Paris. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kristin, I feel like I am on a Permanent Vacation! Thank God, there's Joe (retired military Commander) to help me "Focus" on Life and living in reality...
    I have not actually got on the carousel, but this was the first time I did NOT buy a crepe from the stand next to it. That's where I had my first chocolate and bananna crepe in Paris!

    ReplyDelete