Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Food in French - A Special Video

Yesterday I received so many wonderful birthday wishes...I'm so grateful for all the amazing friends and family members in my life. Thank you all so much!

One of the best messages I received yesterday was from Alain Le Lait, my French instructor in Colorado Springs. Not only is he an amazing French teacher, he's really a talented musician. (He actually has his own band, seriously...but that's another blog...just google him if you want to know more).

I'm going to learn his song and order everything in the video in French!
Here's his message:

Bonjour Florence, et Joyeux Anniversaire!
Here is the address of a video that I just put on youtube.
Maybe it'll help you with food names:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNjGzp1FW0
A bientot and happy writing!
Alain

Thanks Alain,
I'm going out to order "une tranche de pizza et frites".... Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Florence,
    Merci pour tes gentils commentaires. I'm glad to know that the video helps, I hope that others will find it useful too. I am in the process of making another one and it would be great to have some clips of Paris in the background. You post a lot of photos on your blog (very good ones too) but I have not seen any video clips yet. Do you have a video camera, and if so, can you post clips on this blog? Merci et a bientot, Alain

    ReplyDelete