Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Audacity of Guilt

Barack Obama’s first book is, “Dreams from My Father” and his second book is “The Audacity of Hope”.

It’s ironic that the books of my life are, “Nightmares from My Mother” and “The Audacity of Guilt.” as I wonder why still casually, effortlessly, guised words are used to caress me with guilt. I know now, the guilt does not belong to me.

I cannot accept “your” Guilt - for living “my” Life.

I don’t know where your fear comes from, but I see it now when I hear your words. The fear comes out of you, tangled in your words aimed at my soul. I hear with my heart which is guarded now, so my soul can laugh at the vain attempts of your fear to get in.

I see now, your fear wants to come through and control me. I thought before, you wanted to control me through fear.

Martin Luther King Jr. said,
“Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a permanent attitude.”






I forgive the fear in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment