Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Nice Note in French

This morning I woke to receive a sweet email note from a French friend in Paris.

He writes:...

------Original Message------

From: Pierre
To: Florence
Sent: Jun 3, 2009 2:56 AM
Subject: Hello

Belle Florence, Bonjour,

Je suis trés heureux que vous reveniez sur Paris.
Contactez-moi pour votre arrivée.
Je vous embrasserai sur les levres.

Pierre

----------------

He says: "Beautiful Florence, Hello,
I am very happy that you will return to Paris.
Contact me when you arrive.
I embrace your arms.
Pierre"

Yesterday I learned from my French Instructor, Alain (visit his site at: http://www.frenchinthesprings.com/ , how to say:

"I will be there on 11 June at 10AM. Will you be there?"

So, I will write back:....

Bonjour Pierre,

Je serai la le 11 Juin 1000.
Vous serex la?

Florence

My French is improving...



No comments:

Post a Comment