Friday, June 5, 2009

Suprise from My Best Friend "McD"

A Surprise on My Front Door This Morning


What a wonderful surprise from my New Best Friend “McD” waiting for me this morning when I opened my front door. Funny, I just blogged about McD becoming my new best friend yesterday, and this morning one of my other favorite things in life was waiting for me….

Attached 3 Free Coupons my choice of a Mocha, Vanilla Latte, Cappuccino or Iced Mocha
(No purchase necessary)
Is this the Universe’s way of preparing me for the Café delights of Paris?

McCafe Mocha for the Road! (yes, I'll get a manicure before arriving in Paris)

Tomorrow, I leave Colorado Springs and drive 12 hours to Las Vegas to drop off my car and some extra "Stuff" at mom and dad's house. There we will celebrate Dad's 75th Birthday and my nephews High School Graduation....then it's off to start my life in Paris...Yippee, eeek, Yeah!..are you still following me?

No comments:

Post a Comment